You may capture and edit audio recordings, music, and speech with the versatile Mac program WavePad. The free download feature of WavePad’s audio editor adds to its popularity among users. The free audio editor’s additional features include:
- User-friendly interface.
- Supports stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24, or 32 bits, and sampling speeds of 6 to 192 kHz.
- Allows features for noise reduction and click-pop elimination.
- With the use of batch processing, you may convert thousands of files in a single operation.
- All widely used audio and music file types are supported.
- There are several audio effects you may use, including envelope, reverb, echo, reverse, normalize, and equalize.