- Size (with hinges, handles, and door): 66 x 28 x 31 inches.
- Fridge capacity: 12.7 cu ft..
- Freezer Capacity: 4.9 cu ft..
- Ice/Water: Yes/No.
- Energy consumption: 448 kWh/year.
- It has a lot of storage space.
- The freezer can be converted into a fridge.
- Excellent appearance.
- It can be hollowed out.
If you don’t always need a freezer, the Samsung RT18M6215G is the refrigerator to buy.
FlexZone technology allows you to turn the freezer into additional space in the refrigerator.
Plus, with a total capacity of 17.6 cu.ft., that’s a decent amount of space for such a small package.
With stainless steel and black stainless steel variants, the design provides a luxurious look.
However, some people have reported that it dents easily.
It has an ice maker and built-in LED lights, which is great if you’re feeling hungry in the middle of the night.
There are three shelves in the fridge, as well as one shelf in the freezer.
It’s worth noting that these are full-length shelves, so if you need to store something taller, these aren’t the shelves for you.