The best gaming laptop.
- CPU: Intel Core i9-12900HK.
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080Ti.
- Screen: 17.3 inches, 1920 x 1080, 360 Hz.
- Weight: 6.39 pounds (2.9 kg).
- Excellent CPU and GPU performance.
- A large number of ports.
- Attractive RGB light strip.
- The fans are noisy.
- The screen is less bright than the previous model.
- High prices in top settings.
If you’re looking for a laptop with desktop-level performance, the MSI GE76 Raider is about as close as you can get without spending a lot of money.
Even so, the Intel Core i9-12900HK and Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti are top-of-the-line components.
We’d be remiss if we didn’t mention the Raider’s large RGB light bar on the front, which, when paired with the key lighting, creates a stunning low-light look.
The 17.3-inch 1080p screen can run up to 360Hz, which is ideal for eSports players, but depending on available configurations, everyone else could opt for a 1440p or 4K screen.
This laptop cost about 8000.00 KM, which is enough to ecosts your bank account.
That’s a lot of money for a laptop, we assume the DDR5 RAM adds to the price, but it’s also the best performance we’ve seen recently.
See more on the blog.