1. Click the registration link.
Some sites use to join us, register, or other terminology.
2. Fill out the forms.
Some websites allow you to create your blog.
You can fill out the form to create one now or create a new blog later.
3. Click the finish registration button.
4. Check your email to activate your account.
You have successfully created your account.
To start using this site, you will need to activate your account via the email we just sent to your address.
5. Wait a minute or more if you don’t see the email to activate your account.
If the activation email does not appear in your inbox, please check your spam folder in case it was redirected by your email client.
6. Click the activation link in the email.
This will bring you to the home page of the website.
7. Fill in the rest of the data on the profile if you only filled in the mandatory fields during registration.
Or, start by exploring site-wide activities, groups to join or other members to befriend, and many more.