Profile → Change profile picture
If the email address you used to register on the website is associated with a gravatar.com account, then the image you upload to gravatar.com will use the entire page.
You can change your picture by going to your profile → change your profile picture.
You have three options for setting up a new profile photo:
1. Upload file: Open the upload file box by clicking on the select your file button, select the desired image, cut it and save it.
2. Upload tab: Drag and drop the image from the desktop to the space provided, cut it and save it.
3. Take a photo: You’ll be able to use your computer’s webcam to take a photo of your profile if you’re using a browser that supports it.
Otherwise, a notification will appear on the screen that this function is not currently available to you.
3.a. Confirm that you are ready to share your webcam in the dialog that appears in your browser.
3. b. When you’re happy with your pose, click the save button and then the save button.
4. Delete Tab: If you want to delete your profile photo but don’t want to upload a new one, click the delete my profile picture button.