The ideal smaller mobile phone.
- Display Size: 6.1-inch OLED (2556 x 1179)
- CPU: A16 Bionic
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage / Expandable: 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, 1TB / No
- Rear Cameras: 48MP (f/1.8) main with 2x optical zoom, 12MP (f/2.2) ultrawide, 12MP (f/2.8) telephoto with 3x optical zoom
- Front Camera: 12MP (f/1.9)
- Weight: 7.3 ounces
- Battery Life (Hrs:Mins): 10:13
- Excellent cameras.
- Android cellphones are destroyed by A16 Bionic.
- Brighter visuals.
- Mode of Action.
- Charging could go more quickly.
Apple’s iPhone 14 Pro is the best Android and iOS smartphone under $1,000.
The greatest camera performance in a one-handed design and best-in-class performance of the A16 Bionic chip is to blame for this.
The 48MP camera and Photoonic Engine of the iPhone 14 Pro create excellent low-light shots, especially outdoors.
Video is one more strong point of this phone, you have great smooth Action mode and sharp 4K Cinematic mode, which is a very clever replacement for Dynamic Island and an always-on display.
This is one of the best phones you can buy.