You must update the registry in order to turn off the clipboard toolbar in Microsoft Office.
- Close all Office applications from Microsoft.
- The Windows Registry Editor may be accessed by selecting Start, Run, typing Regedit, and selecting Ok.
- Open the following folders:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ Software\ Microsoft\ Office\ 9.0\ Common\ General\
- When you are in the General folder, select Edit from the drop-down menu, then DWORD Value from the list of options.
- Type Acbcontrol as the new DWORD’s name.
- To modify Acbcontrol, double-click on it.
Enter 1 as the new value, then click Ok.
- Close the Registry Editor.
Your Office apps should no longer show the Microsoft Office clipboard toolbar after completing the aforementioned procedures.