Make the peripheral discoverable and follow these steps to link a new set of speakers, headphones, or headsets with Windows 11.
- Launch Settings.
- Choose System.
- On the right side, click the Sound page.
- Click the Add device button for the Pair a new output device setting under the Output section.
- Choose Bluetooth from the menu.
- The wireless speakers should be chosen.
- Continue with the following instructions on the screen.
The wireless output device will connect to Windows 11 when you finish the tasks.