Follow these procedures to control your computer’s camera settings:
- Launch Settings.
- Simply select Bluetooth and devices.
- On the right side, select the Cameras page.
- Select your computer’s webcam from the list of Connected Cameras by clicking on it.
- To change the brightness of the camera, use the Brightness option.
- To change the device’s contrast, use the Contrast option.
You can optionally rotate the camera right 90 degrees, left 90 degrees, or 180 degrees using the video rotation preset.
The settings will be applied to the camera immediately when you complete the instructions.
Use the same procedures, except in step 5, select the Reset Settings option to return the settings to their original state.
Read our blog.