The procedures listed below must be followed in order to insert or type letters with accent marks in Microsoft PowerPoint for users without specialist keyboards.
Adding accented letters through the Ribbon or menu bar
These tutorials will show you how to insert accented letters in PowerPoint.
- Open the Microsoft PowerPoint program.
- Either select Insert from the menu bar or the Insert tab on the Ribbon.
- Choose the Symbol choice from the Insert drop-down menu or the Insert tab.
- From the list of symbols, pick the accented character or symbol you want.
To display a particular sort of symbol, choose from the Subset drop-down list or browse through the complete list.
- For a longer selection of insertable symbols in PowerPoint 2003 and older versions, select the More Symbols option.
- Click the Insert button after choosing the desired accented letter or symbol.
After a character is added using the aforementioned procedures to insert an accented character or another sign, you may copy and paste the character anyplace else inside the slide deck.