A Microsoft PowerPoint presentation with images makes information easier to grasp and more clear.
Additionally, images may energize and pique attention in the presentation.
Use the methods below to add a photograph to a PowerPoint slide.
- Open PowerPoint presentation.
- On the Ribbon bar at the top, select the Insert tab.
- Click the Pictures button in the Images section.
By clicking or picking the Online Pictures option, you may enter images that are available on the Microsoft website.
By selecting the Screenshot icon, you may insert a screenshot.
To include a variety of other pictures, much like clip art, use the Stock Images option.
- Locate and choose the image file you wish to insert in the Insert Picture window, then click Ok.
- You may drag the image to the desired spot on the slide after putting it.
- To place images on more slides, follow the same procedure as above.