Due to its simplicity, Free Audio Editor has been popular over the last few years.
This app’s simplified tool feature makes the process of audio editing quick and straightforward.
The following are some of the additional features of Free Audio Editor.
- Sound file trimming and conversion are both quite simple.
- The interface is well-designed, however, there are no creative filters.
- A variety of export formats are supported.
- Create standardized digital sound files by digitizing audio from your valuable music cassettes, vinyl, LPs, and DVDs.
- Edit audio using the frequency-based Spectral Display or the conventional Waveform View.
- Unwanted noise is simple to locate and eliminate.
- More than 30 native signal processing and effects engines.