The best laptop for those who like to upgrade their laptop.
- Screen: 13.5 inches 3:2 (2,256 x 1,504 pixels).
- CPU: Intel Core i5 – i7 11th generation.
- GPU: Intel Iris Xe integrated graphics.
- RAM: 8GB – 16 GB.
- Storage: 256GB – 1TB SSD.
- Weight: 2.8 pounds.
- Portable and slim.
- The tall 3:2 screen looks fantastic.
- Amazing keyboard.
- Unprecedented modification and repair possibilities.
- Bad bass and unimpressive speakers.
- The fan is unpredictably noisy.
The Framework Laptop is a modular laptop that claims to allow you to personalize, repair, and update it to an unparalleled degree while remaining economical and ultraportable.
Everything from the memory to the display bezel to the motherboard is user-replaceable, and each laptop bezel includes a screwdriver so you can open the case and replace the parts yourself.
It’s not for everyone, but if you’re a DIY guy who enjoys tinkering with the insides of your laptop, this is the laptop for you.
The Framework laptop is currently only available for purchase through the Framework website and costs 2000.00KM, however, you can buy the DIY edition for 1600.00KM if you are willing to build it yourself and get your RAM, storage, operating system, and Wi-Fi card.