You can gain much space once you delete unused apps and games from your Windows 11 computer.
Doing this, freeing space will help a lot the computer, it will have much better performance too.
To uninstall apps and games follow the steps below.
- Open Settings.
- Click on Apps.
- Click on Installed apps on the right side.
- Use the option Sort by and select Size (Large to small) view so you can find games and apps that use most of the space.
- Select the item you wish to remove.
- Click on Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall button again.
- Continue with instructions.
As you complete, repeat the steps for every app or game you want to remove.
Read more on the blog.