The best stick computer.
- Size (inches): 5.5 x 2.36 x 0.76.
- Weight: 5.12 ounces.
- CPU: Intel Celeron N4100.
- Memory: 32GB.
- Geekbench 4 result: 4,541.
- Fanless cooling is combined with a modern look in an elegant design.
- More ports have been added, including USB 3.0 and Gigabit Ethernet.
- Performance with 4K video support.
- Slow data transfer speeds.
- The included optional keyboard is inconvenient.
Our favorite little stick PC is the improved Azulle Access3.
The Access3 is the first stick PC we’ve tested with a compact design that’s almost small enough to fit on a keychain and flexible enough to be used with any monitor or TV.
It also gets a faster processor, faster USB 3.0 ports, and Gigabit Ethernet for better performance and communication.
The fast performance is great for streaming and even supports 4K video output.
Whether it’s used in your home theater, to power digital signals, or simply to let you watch Netflix on your TV, Access3 thrives in a way that the bigger manufacturers have largely ignored.
See more on the blog.