Overall ideal mini-PC.
- Size (inches): 7.7 x 7.7 x 1.4.
- Weight: 2.6 pounds
- CPU: Apple M1.
- Storage: 256GB SSD.
- Geekbench 5 result: 6.005.
- Extremely fast performance.
- Smooth support for most software.
- At more reasonable prices than ever.
- No subsequent modifications.
- Lack of Thunderbolt 3 ports.
- A few minor feature and compatibility issues.
The Apple M1 CPU, Apple’s first significant departure from using Intel processors in Macs, is hidden inside the latest Apple Mac mini model, despite the fact that it may look identical to its predecessors.
The new CPU has a surprising level of power, competitive with the more expensive Intel Core i3 and Core i5 systems.
As long as it’s not Windows, it will do almost anything you need in conjunction with Apple’s Mac OS Big Sur and Rosetta 2.
It’s not an ideal desktop, and the fact that it only supports two displays and has fewer ports is a big bummer, but the overall value you get is great.
See more on the blog.