Best video editing software for most people.
- Compatible with: Mac, PC.
- Minimum system requirements: Windows 10 (64-bit), 8 GB of RAM, 6.7 GB of hard disk space, macOS 10.15, 8 GB of RAM, 8 GB of hard disk space.
- Relatively easy to use.
- A fantastic educational tool.
- Efficient tools.
- We are increasing the number of outputs on social networks.
- There is no support for 360 degrees or virtual reality.
- There is no support for multiple cameras.
Adobe Premiere Elements 2022 cross-platform is the best video editing program for most individuals when it comes to user-friendliness, powerful features, and options to export your movie.
To make editing more accessible, the software takes advantage of Adobe’s Sense.ai artificial intelligence.
Its guided editing feature is still a great way for new filmmakers to learn the ropes, and it now supports 4K resolutions and stabilized video, as well as tools for selective editing, double exposure shots, and real-time effects.
In addition, the 2022 version includes additional social media outlets, video reframing, and vertical video capabilities.
However, it still lacks features like 360-degree video editing and multi-camera editing capabilities.
However, of all the video editing tools we examined, Adobe’s product is the most comprehensive.