The best photo editing software.
- Platform: Windows, macOS.
- The organizer can automatically back up your photo and video library.
- The Face Tilt function is handy for a variety of portraits.
- The pan and scale tool allows users to have more control over complex compositions.
- Compatible with both Mac and PCs.
- Some new features are hard to find.
- The effects of the quote graphics and moving photos were less impressive.
Even though not much has changed since last year’s release, Adobe Photoshop Elements is our pick for the best image editing program overall because of its ease of use, enjoyable inventiveness, and raw power.
While there isn’t much new in this release compared to last year, Adobe’s outstanding interface and extensive toolset, as well as the fact that Photoshop Elements works on both Mac and PC, make it the best image editing program available.
As before, this application is accessible to users of all levels of expertise thanks to three interfaces, Guided Edits, Quick Edits, and Expert Mode.
If you’re in a hurry, Adobe Sense AI can intelligently assess and adjust your photos, saving you a step or two.
In addition, a new object selection tool makes generating cutouts of people and pets easier, and a smooth skin tool helps remove wrinkles.